The ruins of the Harman Ray Williams homestead and farm along the edge of Ballplay Creek in Ballplay, Tennessee. According to Monroe County history books, this home, as well as the surrounding farm around it, has been abandoned for well over 50 years following the death of the home’s former owner, Harman Williams. The ruins are in a state of slow decay and appear very much the same as they did when I first visited the ruins in 1995—that was 17 years ago.
Behind the house lies a hidden gem—the sadly looked over Ballplay Falls.
- the-person-who-watches-you-sleep reblogged this from theboywolf
- joaosworld likes this
- imajulee reblogged this from pallas-athena
- mingolando reblogged this from theboywolf
- mingolando likes this
- theboywolf reblogged this from pallas-athena
- pallas-athena reblogged this from ruins-ruinseverywhere
- obsidian-sphere reblogged this from ruins-ruinseverywhere
- ruins-ruinseverywhere reblogged this from thecrimsonarcher
- gnostix1 likes this
- thecrimsonarcher posted this